Saturday, June 6, 2009

mazel tov

Check out this new song by the Black Eyed Peas.

I've always been a fan of them, and I swear for the last few days this song has been repeating nonstop in my mind.  Be sure to check out their album coming out June 9th!  I have a feeling there's gonna be a lot of hits.

Today is such a spectacular day - the weather and just the general attitude.  I'm trying to be positive and just enjoy everything around me.  You've got to realize how much greatness is around.  I know I've been stuck in my selfishness lately, but I realize I need to step aside from that and think more about others.  Because really that's what life is about.

random quote:

Now that I'm done with the deep stuff... take a look at these.
Photobucket
Christian Louboutin
I can't stop thinking about them. 


 There is absolutely 0% chance of me ever getting these but a girl can dream.

LOVE always, Sarah

P.S. sweet shorts, Cidney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment