Tuesday, June 30, 2009

a day on the farm



This past Saturday I drove down with my mom to my aunt's farm to have a late celebration of Mother's Day for my g-ma!
Photobucket
It was such a beautiful day.. finally after all this rain we've been having.
Photobucket

Photobucket
We had lunch (you know the food is always good when my uncle's cooking), and they set up the cutest table next to an open door looking upon the field where the horses were.


Photobucket
We took some family pictures for Nanny. I wore this tank from AE, skirt from UO (thanks to Cidney :), and my mom's belt.

It was such a nice farm - I finally saw the reason why people live in the country side. It's just so beautiful and peaceful. I even got to say hi to the Amish boy who takes care of the horses. It's crazy how different our lifestyles are.

Sooooo many picture opportunities. I took over 300 pictures..

Hope everyone's enjoying summmer, love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment