Tuesday, April 21, 2009

deep breaths

You know those days when you just NEED to relax?  Today is that day for me.  Things have happened this week that are overwhelming and uncalled for.  Maybe the whole boyfriend breaking up thing caused this reaction, but really I'm the one holding myself back.  One of my best friends who I admire so so much saved me this week.  She told me to take deep breaths.  As simple as this sounds, it is some of the best advice.  Often times I find myself breathless - like when I run I forget to breath.  So, with life going by so quickly and in a whirlwind I find myself forgetting to breath.  Things are hard for me to accept when I don't have control over them, and this is a big problem.  Breathing is helping me through it.

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans." ~ John Lennon

Last night my dad quoted John Lennon, and it really hit me that we just have to LIVE and do our best because if we don't life will go on without us.


Photobucket

Love Always, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment