Friday, January 30, 2009

a girl can dream


This is a Sarah post! I didn't tell Cidney I'm doing this sooo I shall see what happens.

After school today (early dismissal :]), I really had nothing to do, which is a first since this whole month has been crazy with school and family and pretty much anything you can think of.  With my free time, and to this minute, I have been looking through Spring 2009 Couture collections.  I saw lovely pieces from Armani Prive, Lacroix, and Valentino.  Elie Saab's gowns, however, i fell in love with.

This dress will be my wedding dress one day... well, if only..
Photobucket
(Elie Saab S2009CTR)

On another note while browsing I happened to notice the lighting in my room was really awesome with the sun setting and shining through my blinds.  Since I have film due for my photography class next week I decided this would be a perfect place to shoot my still life assignment.  When my film is processed and I make prints, I will hop on the scanner and post some of the pictures.  That is if they turn out alright.

In the mean time, you should check this song out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment